AAP provides the ISO Certification services which are non-tangible and provide the ISO certificate. In case the company is not awarded the certificate then client company can approached to AAP for the reason but amount can not be claimed as refund whatever the amount is paid. The Amount is taken on stages of application, stage 1 audit, stage 2 audit and completion of the NC closure. Awarding of certificate is not guaranteed in case the money is paid as the non conformities are not closed or by any other reason if the compliance is not done of the NCR raised.
The agreement is signed with each client company and the terms and conditions are clearly mention over there
AAP does not refund the amount after the services are rendered and delivered as required by the customer. Our main motive is to provide the customer satisfaction through our services in the most competent manner but as a client you are responsible to understand all terms and conditions when purchasing our services through the AAP website or through telephone or by e-mail.
The prime Objective of the AAP is the customer satisfaction therefore we are serving to the client in most competent manner. AAP most of the time honor the refund requests subject to that there is no satisfaction or resolution provided for your services by the company. To get the refund you have to follow simply the process to write an e-mail to our Customer support division and mention simply the refund reason and no resolution found on behalf of the AAP.
Pricing and Billing Policies
- AAP charged the price as per the rates which are mutually agreed between the AAP and client over the recorded telephonic conversation and shall be effective from the date when you apply for certification.
- for the certification services the invoice shall be served in advance for the agreed period and the amount is non refundable till the end of the agreed period otherwise mentioned in your refund policy. The service amount shall be charged as per the mode provided by the client like credit card, green by channel or by cheque as provided at the time of signing the agreement, unless, indicated otherwise by you, or upon termination of the service agreement.
- The Service charges includes all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities of the country related with the services are provided related to consumption of goods and services. You shall be responsible for payment of all taxes, levies, or duties, if levied any, in your country with respect to our provision of services to you.
- When making the payment a valid credit card is required for paying accounts. We reserve the right to accept or reject the payment made through credit cards.
- As a policy of confidentiality and privacy we never store information of the credit card of any client and we never charge any amount from your account without your explicit consent. Our Sales Support Team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for purchasing our products or services.