Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2015)
Corporate Social Responsibilities awareness is increasing amongst all stakeholders and EMS is core part of the CSR. Implementing an Environmental Management System gives companies a competitive edge.
ISO 14001:2015 should be used by any organization that wishes to set up, improve, or maintain an environmental management system to conform with its established environmental policy and requirements. The requirements of the standard can be incorporated into any environmental management system, the extent to which is determined by several factors including the organization’s industry, environmental policy, products and service offerings, and location.
ISO 14001:2015 is relevant to all organizations, regardless of size, location, sector, or industry
Benefits Of 14001:2015 :
- Promotes sustainable development
- Better management of your organization’s environmental impacts
- Improve waste and energy management
- Reduce risk of non-compliance with legislation and subsequent costs/prosecution
- Improve your brand image and demonstrate your organizations commitment to the environment
- Improve business focus and communication of environmental issues